Thursday, July 5, 2012

Hello & Welcome to SpherMod!

Welcome to my new blog! In case you have found this by accident or stumbled upon it via some unknown link out there in the world, I have just set this up and am still in the planning stages for this blog, so please don't expect any postings from me for a little while. My goal is to have 20 completed general posts saved before I post the first one (gives me a buffer if I'm unable to produce one some weeks). I also have to figure out all the other content (about page, tag line, etc).

Brief idea of what this blog will be, but not the yet set in stone mission statement: Food and the politics and economics that influence our eating habits in America today. Recipes, tips on healthy living, and ways to improve the world through the way you eat. But also my general philosophy about life: living spherically and moderately. So this blog will not just be about food but will also include posts on the other things I enjoy in my life, some relating to food, but not all of them. Some topics may include movies I like, books I've read, art exhibits I've visited, my garden, or my passion for iPhoneography (that's mobile phone photography for those unfamiliar with the term).


Update:

I have a ton of posts prepped and waiting now, but first things first...pages need writing and I'm switching here to Blogger from WordPress because Blogger is free! But I'm having some technical difficulties because I had a beautifully designed blog with custom banner I made and everything over at WordPress but one can't just simply transfer the visual/layout aspects of a blog from WordPress to Blogger, rather its a complicated process whereby I have to hire someone to convert the format from one to the other. So, I'm waiting on that.

No comments:

Post a Comment