Thursday, November 22, 2012

Spicy Roasted Cauliflower (v)

I admit it. I don't like cauliflower. I never have. Yet with this recipe its actually pretty good. Have kids that absolutely will not eat it, like me when I was little, try this recipe: the spicy kick might just get them to like them. 



Ingredients:


  • 1 head of cauliflower, cored and cut into florets
  • 2 Tbsp olive oil
  • 1/2 tsp red pepper flakes
  • 1 Tbsp fresh parsley, minced
  • 1/4 tsp salt
  • 1/4 tsp ground black pepper


Directions:


  1. Preheat oven to 400ยบ.
  2. Toss all ingredients together in a mixing bowl. Let sit for about 10 minutes so flavours blend and are absorbed. Toss again.
  3. Place in a medium roasting pan.
  4. Roast in oven for 25-30 mins, stirring after about 20 minutes, until top of cauliflower turns  a light golden brown.
  5. Remove from oven, let cool 5-10 minutes, then serve.


Notes:


  1. This is a variation on someone else's recipe, but to be honest I have no idea where I got it from; I wasn't planning on posting it so didn't write it down, and why there is no photo.

No comments:

Post a Comment