Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Le Creuset Cookware Arrived

I am beyond ecstatic! I entered a contest this summer and: Oh! I won! And this evening they arrived in the mail! It was like Christmas morning but two weeks early! I couldn't wait to use them and used them to make these great chicken, mushroom and rice stuffed butternut squashes for dinner tonight (will post recipe tomorrow).  But I just have to brag and show off my new cookware that I am super excited about. They worked amazingly for dinner! (I'm currently waiting for the rice to cook as I type this.) I used the fry pan to brown the ground chicken, and the 2 qt sauce pan with lid to make the filling.



Here is what I won:

Expect to see more Le Creuset in my future postings! I love their high quality and beautiful design and have several of their bakeware pieces already. (Just bummed they discontinued the Caribbean colour before I could get them all.)


No comments:

Post a Comment